If we don't sign anyone this summer...

AdamManCity

Where do you think we would finish next season without anyone leaving? I will go for second with Arsenal winning the league, United third and chelsea forth, optimistic I know!

arsenal winning the league? hahahahahah yes ok. they are bottlers..and prob wont even buy anyone this summer

1.scum
2.chelsea
3.city
4.arsenal/spurs

i think this is what will happen next season

by our squad, depends if that includes some of the lads on loan?

I think for a title challenge we need a slightly bigger squad, in particular if we have the champions league to focus on.

Ducado said:
Arsenal winning the league?

What makes you think that is going to happen, the past few years everyone says they are going to win the league
I honestly think they are only a couple of players short of giving it a really good go and I think that they will buy a comanding centre half and a central midfielder they need to win it next year given chelsea's ageing squad, uniteds over achieving sqad and our lack of experience

Difficult. I'm sure we will be better in many areas just by dint of people becoming more experienced and settled, but we used a lot of squad players at points in the Europa league, and that's not going to happen in the CL. Also we've used players who aren't/won't be here next year. At the very least they'd have to be replaced, if we were to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.