If we don't sign anyone this summer...

Arsenal are dead. Chelsea will be in turmoil.
I reckon it will be a 2 way fight for the prem in Manchester.
The way we played last night I'd take City.

I still thnk that Scum have got some serious replacing to do

Arse are fooked ATM

Chelsea.... you never know which will turn up

Spuds... potentially a threat again.... ditto Red dippers

We are looking good for top 4 but the only predictions i feel sure about are

Rags NOT first
Arse NOT top 4

On vera

maybe 5t or 6th. I'm counting on Chealsea, Liverpool and Man U to bring in a few more players this summer so i don't see how we're going to challenge them if we don't solidy the back line as well as get a back up for Silva we will not survive playing in 3 competions next season.

prodgtopia said:
maybe 5t or 6th. I'm counting on Chealsea, Liverpool and Man U to bring in a few more players this summer so i don't see how we're going to challenge them if we don't solidy the back line as well as get a back up for Silva we will not survive playing in 3 competions next season.

What , "solidy" the whole back line ???????

dom said:
prodgtopia said:

not the whole back line but we do need some help. Kolarov is one dimensional, Richards is unreliable, Lescott is clueless most of the times...so we def need to bring in guys who could challenge those guys to play better and be more consistent.

RyantheBlue said:
We're 1 point ahead of Arsenal and suddenly we're happy to slag them off claiming they're bottlers. We were top once, are we bottlers too?

With Tevez we could give it a real go.
Without it'll be another top 4 fight.

eah but the whole thead is redicated on a theoretical situation...

Either Carlo stays and we tweak the team

or Carlos leaves and we make more radical signings

either waywe know that City aint standing still particularly in the lst transfer window before Twantini's saddo bitter and misguided reforms cast a top elite away from the rest of european football
We'll robably make the cut but an awful lot of clubs won't

prodgtopia said:
dom said:
prodgtopia said:

not the whole back line but we do need some help. Kolarov is one dimensional, Richards is unreliable, Lescott is clueless most of the times...so we def need to bring in guys who could challenge those guys to play better and be more consistent.

eh? 2nd best defence in the league mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.