If we don't win at Hull today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko

Is it over?

As good as over?

Still there for the taking?

Personally, I think that we have to win today. If we go 12 pts behind it is too big a mountain.

As the league has been my priority this year by a million miles this makes today a huge huge game.

The last few weeks need to be forgotten and we start again by beating that bent nosed Geordie fergie licker today.

nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

Personally, I think that we have to win today. If we go 12 pts behind it is too big a mountain.

As the league has been my priority this year by a million miles this makes today a huge huge game.

The last few weeks need to be forgotten and we start again by beating that bent nosed Geordie fergie licker today.

Over IMO no matter the result at Villa we won't have the steel to claw back the margain and I would be concerned that we might hit the panic button re top three.

Last year we always had a break on third spot due to the fact we ground out results earlier in the season.

Then the press will have fun with questions like 'who were the last club to effectively crash out of 3 competitions in one week?' etc, etc.

nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

Stop having NFP
and think POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

What do you think Bill:

1. Is our defence good enough to stop other teams scoring?
2. Will our misfiring forwards rediscover their form?
3. Will Yaya turn up often enough?
4. Will Pelligrini start with his strongest team from now on?

Personally I think we blew it with our start to the season and the two matches against Chelsea, but that is only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.