If we get Aguero, I would like...

you didnt have to activate his release clause to buy him yknow?

I usually land him for alot less.

I've bought him in my 15/16 season and he's been crocked with injuries and unable to score. He's got 2 from 11 league games and 3 from 6 champions league games with no goals in domestic cups! Whats happening here! How do you play him and with who?

Bellers_a_hero said:
I've bought him in my 15/16 season and he's been crocked with injuries and unable to score. He's got 2 from 11 league games and 3 from 6 champions league games with no goals in domestic cups! Whats happening here! How do you play him and with who?

I think you signed Santa Cruz by mistake

bluevengence said:
Bellers_a_hero said:

I think you signed Santa Cruz by mistake

Haha nope definitley not! I loaned Santa Cruz out for the first two seasons and he was scoring 20+ both seasons them i sold him for like £10 million! Imagine if only it happened like that in real life?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.