If we go to penalites - who would you have take them?

Enjoying being a Blue

So even after extra time it is level who do you choose to step forward and take kicks and how do you rate Hart to Van Der Sar for making saves.

Working on Tevez not playing I would go in this order
1 Balotelli
2 Milner
3 Kolarov
4 A. Johnson
5 Kompany

In terms of keepers I think Van Der Sar has the edge due to his experience but youth may just win the day.

Much prefer it does not go to penalties though.

Barry used to take penalties well for Villa. So bring him on in the 119th minute perhaps.

We'd probably bottle it in the last minute of extra time anyway going by recent form against Stretford.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
So even after extra time it is level who do you choose to step forward and take kicks and how do you rate Hart to Van Der Sar for making saves.

Working on Tevez not playing I would go in this order
1 Balotelli
2 Milner
3 Kolarov
4 A. Johnson
5 Kompany

In terms of keepers I think Van Der Sar has the edge due to his experience but youth may just win the day.

Much prefer it does not go to penalties though.

Tbh if we're saying Tevez is out, I can't see Balotelli lasting the full 120 minutes

I'd like to see
1. Milner
2. A Johson
3. Dzeko
4. Barry
5. David Silva

As I recall Dzeko didn't take penalties for Wolfsburg, but rather Grafite. That's how they were able to break that striking duo record or whatever in the Bundesliga.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.