If we had bought Kane…

If we had bought KaneWe wouldnt have won the league, he would have taken a season to get into City, Spurs would have had Son ho would have been scoring even more whilst we've spent £120 jizillions on Kane sat on the bench. No Grealish, no Haaland.

Nah I think our owner made the right call again.

Kane has hardly set the world alight this season, went MIA until the new year, then a few brilliant cameos.

Spending 200m plus on Kane and Grealish would have sent a majority of people on here over the edge.

Hopefully, Haaland is worth the wait and will prove to be the one we wanted all along, he is a hugely exciting signing, maybe our most exciting and potential game changing in our history.

As Dr Quincey said in a post above, Kane would have been our Van Persie. Sure he would have scored goals, and sure we would have sung his name, but to me he would always have been a spurs player, playing for City . Now Erling I think is gonna get "us" sure he loved his time at Dortmund and why not ? But here he can become a superstar , he knows the club , he knows our history, he understands the humour and banter he knows where we want to be, and where we came from. When you consider that Kun and David two players who really shouldn't have fallen in love with City, as their backgrounds didn't ever say "let's go to a cold rainy club in the north of England for 10 years" and play football did just that, then Erling is gonna fit right in !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.