If we loose to hull...

maccistani

Should get this song going...

Don't blame It On Shauney,
Don't Blame It On Robbie,
Don't Blame It on Berti,
Blame It On Hughesy

We sure could lose, but I think it won't get really bad until the Wigan game(assuming we continue this run). Most people(including those that want him out)are hoping that the transfer window will give us a much needed boost. If that doesn't come quickly it will turn bad next month I fear.

Yeah, I recon there will be a few bargains to be had in the transfer window, with the credit crunch and all.

Hopefully we've been using our time wisely, and it wont be a last minute job like last year, thus players can be gelled easier, with more games to play.

Also, will allow for the trouble makers and deadwood to be offloaded if they are to be, with replacements already here.

maccistani said:
Yeah, I recon there will be a few bargains to be had in the transfer window, with the credit crunch and all.

Hopefully we've been using our time wisely, and it wont be a last minute job like last year, thus players can be gelled easier, with more games to play.

Also, will allow for the trouble makers and deadwood to be offloaded if they are to be, with replacements already here.

Doesn't that work both ways though and by that I mean, if due to the credit crunch there are bargains out there doesn't it also follow that it is harder to offload your trouble makers and deadwood as you put it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.