If we sack Hughes now who do we get in

if we sack hughes
i think todays drivel has sealed that, no doubt we will find out in the following weeks,if i'm wrong then adug worry me!!

There are many men out their that are quite capable, but I belive that we should sack him now before he wstes the money given and then speak to a few managers choose a target and if they want to stay a their current club (as they may be going well at that time) then we allow them to finish their seaon, but we ask them their main targets and try to persue them and therefore have a longer time to do so. This would benefit all parties. To answer your question i think we shold then appoint a caretaker to just keep us up for the rest of the season, as we can all admit that this is a wasted season with MH, out of both cups, bottom end of table.

we do what Real Madrid have done. Bring somebody who is available (Rijkaard??) in until the end of the season. It gives them an incentive to suceed to win a longer contract, and not sit on their fat contracts that will be paid up if they are sacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.