IF we sign KAKA and Villa……

murtaz

IF we sign KAKA and Villa……

I would make Big Fat Sam crawl on his hands and knees to the centre circle of the pitch before the Newcastle game where Hughes & Cook would be waiting with KAKA
Then he should be made to bark like a dog and beg them to swap Tel Ben Haim for Santa and a fiver for his bus fare and a mcdonalds

West Hams owners can join him

Re: IF we sign KAKA and Villa……

murtaz said:
I would make Big Fat Sam crawl on his hands and knees to the centre circle of the pitch before the Newcastle game where Hughes & Cook would be waiting with KAKA
Then he should be made to bark like a dog and beg them to swap Tel Ben Haim for Santa and a fiver for his bus fare and a mcdonalds

Dont be fucking stupid...............Can you honestly see fat sam only spending about a fiver at mcdonalds?

mancity89 said:
murtaz said:

Dont be fucking stupid...............Can you honestly see fat sam only spending about a fiver at mcdonalds?

Good point he can have a tenner and fcuking walk back to Blackburn with his big mac

murtaz said:
mancity89 said:
murtaz said:

Good point he can have a tenner and fcuking walk back to Blackburn with his big mac's

Fixed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.