If we signed Guardiola, which players would thrive & struggle?

I wonder if we will see Zaba shift into DM/CM as per Lahm at Bayern. He has briefly played there before and could be a revelation in the centre as he grows older.

Still don't believe he will join us as manager.

However, if he did, shipping Bony out on loan would be the first thing he does. In the hope of him finding the net at a new club and us recouping some of the astronomical fee we paid for him.

Still don't believe he will join us as manager.

However, if he did, shipping Bony out on loan would be the first thing he does. In the hope of him finding the net at a new club and us recouping some of the astronomical fee we paid for him.
What a load of rubbish.

Astronomical fee? What planet are you from!

I personally believe "Titus Mangala" would benefit hugely from Pep Guardiola. He will at the very least become "Tank Mangala". He has very similar qualities as a certain Jerome Boateng, as is as defensively useless as Boateng was when he playing for City, but look where he is. Apart for getting embarrassed by Messi, he's an absolute beast, thanks to one man.
Youth player,Roberts, Denayer and Kelechi spring to mind, will also benefit a lot from Pep

I think if he works with Delph on improving the small parts of his game, he could become fantastic. He already does the basics of Pep's teams very well, just needs to be a bit more intricate.

You'd hope since they've supposedly known he's coming all along, all of the players they've bought would suit his system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.