IF we win the title against the Rags...

funny thing is on ESPN they was talking about jose interview he did for the champions league game and they said jose said he has given up on the league and all his plans and focus was in the cups now hahahahahahah. ooh the joy of knowing they have spent £300million on lukaku and pogba and sanchez and got 2nd place and a win vs liverpool hahahahaha

What you need to understand is that it is not the running in the pitch that is a problem. The problem is the minority of drugged idiots who will start to goad the rags fans. Then they will kick off, then we will kick off, then the day is marred for the thousands who just want to celebrate, drink and sing.
I don't think you can see that though.

When I was traipsing around the shitholes in the 80s and 90s I never dreamed of what I am experiencing now.
City usually know how to keep fans apart..a line of Stewards and police right in front of Utd fans

It won’t be as good but it might get close if whilst losing 2-1, Vinny scores on 90mins and then Sergio pops up to bag the winner on 93:20!

What you need to understand is that it is not the running in the pitch that is a problem. The problem is the minority of drugged idiots who will start to goad the rags fans. Then they will kick off, then we will kick off, then the day is marred for the thousands who just want to celebrate, drink and sing.
I don't think you can see that though.

When I was traipsing around the shitholes in the 80s and 90s I never dreamed of what I am experiencing now.
You've made a good point and it's one I have thought about - although I don't think you'd need to be drugged to want to goad that shower of twats! but I take your point, I'm sure the club and the police will have thought this through - I don't actually believe there'll be anything other than an absolute solid ring of stewards around the pitch, plus several dozen OB near "them" just in case the odd fan gets through, so to speak. If there is a mass invasion, they might let it happen and put a massive cordon in front away end. Football tribalism is a strange thing and makes people do strange things, but I'd love a full blown pitch invasion without any mither.

Do they usually keep the rag fans in after the game? That would be nice.
The year we first won the Prem, the Rags were made to stay behind on the night we beat them 1-0, to go top. Some of them tried to escape but were sent back. I literally watched them doing it. Bloody hilarious. And they were treated to a load of City songs on full-time.

You've made a good point and it's one I have thought about - although I don't think you'd need to be drugged to want to goad that shower of twats! but I take your point, I'm sure the club and the police will have thought this through - I don't actually believe there'll be anything other than an absolute solid ring of stewards around the pitch, plus several dozen OB near "them" just in case the odd fan gets through, so to speak. If there is a mass invasion, they might let it happen and put a massive cordon in front away end. Football tribalism is a strange thing and makes people do strange things, but I'd love a full blown pitch invasion without any mither.

Actually mate that is a great reply.
I remember mind blowing violence between us and them going back to 68.
I just do not want anyone, sky, bbc, morinho, pundits spoiling what could be an incredible occasion.
Do you remember the Munich remembrance at the swamp? I was ill for days before praying no one would ruin it. CITY fans were great that day, though we recieved scant praise.
ctid

Do they usually keep the rag fans in after the game? That would be nice.

I bet there's a load of them who are hoping they don't get a ticket in the ballot.
One has just told someone else at work, that he's not even watching it, and he's already feeling angry about it.

I smiled, but said nothing, as the conversation wasn't with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.