IF we win the title against the Rags...

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueBas, 13 Mar 2018.

1. Ban who?

2. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

Even if they fluked a win, it's still going to be unbearable for them to be outplayed for 90 mins. There isn't a cat in hells chance that they play good football and come out with a win.

3. dickie davies

dickie davies

Any supporter who goes onto the pitch

4. This game will be a draw.....already organised with GMP probs

5. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

It is a testimony to our confidence, that the idea we might lose to the rags, doesn't seem to be a possibility.

6. Thousands of fans then?

If it happens...a BIG if

I think most couldnt be arsed against them

7. Withnail

Withnail

Nothing can beat the Aguero moment. Unreal, like others can a little bit emotional every time I watch it

8. jimharri

jimharri

Winning it by beating the vermin will be nice. But it won't come anywhere remotely close to that moment in 2012. I've never experienced such a swing in emotions in the space of a few seconds. I can't ever see anything matching that, not even winning the CL.

9. BooksReject

BooksReject

IF the stars do align, and we do go into that game to secure the title, I wonder how many scummy rag fans will actually bother to turn up to witness us do it? I don't want to ever tempt fate, but IF it all goes to plan we should lock in however many fuckers turn up at the end, just to stick the knife in a bit further

10. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

That won’t matter. United could still get a maximum of 86 points even if they lose to Swansea so if we beat Everton we’d be on 84 points so would still need two points to win the title.