IF we win the title against the Rags...

Nothing comes close to 2012. Nor could it. We'd been in their shadow for far too long and that day, they thought they'd kept us there, 'til Serge slid the dagger into their fucking hearts. Every time I see that goal I try and picture one of their utterly c untish fans (Patrick Kielty, James Nesbitt etc) and imagine the sheer fucking horror on their faces as it dawns on them just what's happened. If you could have written a more brutal, deathly, ghastly, heart-wrenching, murderously savage way for us to win it, well, you couldn't. I remember the guttural roar as we paraded the trophy the next day. It built up from Albert Sq and as it came round past the 1st bend, it was like a fucking tidal wave of years of upset, torment, frustration and utter fucking joy. Never heard a roar like it. It wasn't a cheer. It was a full on fucking roar. I looked around and it was twenty deep with blokes. A few kids, couple of women and the odd family. But, by and large, just grown men. This was our moment. The lads who'd followed them through thin and fucking thinner.
Loved reading that mate...

Exactly

I bet away trips with these people (miserable ****s) are a right laugh
Like being on A Coach with Helen. On your own. You're right, we've some right fucking self-righteous, miserable, do-gooding, know fuck-allers on here. Winning the league is everything I dreamt of traipsing around all the fucking shitholes in the 80s, 90s and beyond. Seeing us win the square root of fuck all whilst having those c unts lord it over us. Now it's payback time and we have some wilting daffodils who want it all gentrified and thank you m'aam. Well, I've news for them: the Sky subscription package is just for you. You can watch city and never have the experience ruined by the thousands of us who want to run on the pitch if we win the league. That's right, WIN THE LEAGUE.

I remember being in one of the first groups to run on the pitch against QPR and I could still hear some miserable twat behind us having a go for doing it.

I really hope a pitch invasion doesn't happen if we beat them and win the title. Mainly because I've moved to the 3rd tier and cant get on. But also it's not like previous times the team aren't coming back out to pick a trophy up. It's worked well before as everyone got off because we wanted to see the trophy lifted but they'll be no incentive to get off and no chance of celebrating the win with the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.