If you are bald...

I just wanted to pop in to pass on my anguish at the passing of your parting. Being blessed as I am, with a resplendent coverage of glorious splendour, made follicle. But enough about me. You bald cunts deserve a thread. Threadbare is a feature of your lives, I know, I feel your pain, well, not really, but I mean well.

Anyway, have a lovely time.

I have a funny story regarding a guy who wore a preposterous, almost inflammatory rug and we encountered him in a pub in Glasgow. Well, I thought it was funny, but equally, filled with pathos, to reaching an understanding, before, obscured to a reality, evident to every **** and their aunty, Everybody Knows It’s a Rug! Then BOOM! The, What The Fuck was I Thinking Moment. And there’s not a single **** of us who hasn’t said that. A few times.

Anyway, I’ve had herbs and cider, but you’re still all baldy cunts. But, I do like you. Flicks through his glorious hair before he typed this last sentence. Just because I can.

I just wanted to pop in to pass on my anguish at the passing of your parting. Being blessed as I am, with a resplendent coverage of glorious splendour, made follicle. But enough about me. You bald cunts deserve a thread. Threadbare is a feature of your lives, I know, I feel your pain, well, not really, but I mean well.

Anyway, have a lovely time.

I have a funny story regarding a guy who wore a preposterous, almost inflammatory rug and we encountered him in a pub in Glasgow. Well, I thought it was funny, but equally, filled with pathos, to reaching an understanding, before, obscured to a reality, evident to every **** and their aunty, Everybody Knows It’s a Rug! Then BOOM! The, What The Fuck was I Thinking Moment. And there’s not a single **** of us who hasn’t said that. A few times.

Anyway, I’ve had herbs and cider, but you’re still all baldy cunts. But, I do like you. Flicks through his glorious hair before he typed this last sentence. Just because I can.
I find that men with little willies exaggerate about their prowess in the bedroom.
I also find that the same can be said about hair. Elton John wore outrageous hats, Bruce Forsythe wore wigs, Jimmie Krankie went on about independence.....

Bald people are repulsive and should either wear hats or stay indoors.
Shut up, Fabricant.

Shut up, Fabricant.

That’s some fucking syrup.

I had my head totally shaved bald for a cancer charity… not one person warned me I would be fucking freezing ‘til it grew back!

I find that men with little willies exaggerate about their prowess in the bedroom.
I also find that the same can be said about hair. Elton John wore outrageous hats, Bruce Forsythe wore wigs, Jimmie Krankie went on about independence.....
I have a full head of hair. Case closed. Are you a nude nut Misty? Do you want to talk? It’s good to talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.