If you could be transported back in time to watch one event, what would it be.

deadly serious, i'm not sure what part of oj's not guilty verdict isn't a disgrace, unless you can enlighten me mate?

equally the verdict of the rodney king officers is equally disgraceful

You claim it's the biggest disgrace in judicial history, only to contradict yourself by claiming the verdict of the Rodney King officers is equally disgraceful.
Given the long list of judicial farces and wrongful convictions, I'm pretty sure there are quite a few better contenders.
For a bit of historical perspective I'd like to refer to the Salem witch trials or their European counterparts, or to the case of Rubin Carter or any of the thousands that have been wrongfully convicted for simply having the wrong skin tone.
Anyway, this thread was supposed to be dedicated to significant events in history and i'm pretty sure OJ doesn't really merit the hijacking of said thread.

You claim it's the biggest disgrace in judicial history, only to contradict yourself by claiming the verdict of the Rodney King officers is equally disgraceful.
Given the long list of judicial farces and wrongful convictions, I'm pretty sure there are quite a few better contenders.
For a bit of historical perspective I'd like to refer to the Salem witch trials or their European counterparts, or to the case of Rubin Carter or any of the thousands that have been wrongfully convicted for simply having the wrong skin tone.
Anyway, this thread was supposed to be dedicated to significant events in history and i'm pretty sure OJ doesn't really merit the hijacking of said thread.

i said probably not thee, and yes the king verdict was equally disgraceful, do you not agree? we could mention many other miscarriages of justice but my point of within the thread was it was such a high profile miscarriage and it has always rankled me that i would either - (a) stop him or (b) be a witness for the prosecution having witnessed the whole thing

and yes i agree yours you mention are shockers

I'd like an evening with my mum before she became ill, to fully appreciate the woman she was back then and apologise for the times I treated her badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.