If you could change the result of one match....

Courtneyneild

Just seen this posted on twitter. Which City game would you choose? And none City game.

I’d probably choose spurs in the champions league.

None City game I’d prob go with England vs Croatia. To get to a World Cup final would be incredible as much as some of you hate International football.

Just seen this posted on twitter. Which City game would you choose? And none City game.

I’d probably choose spurs in the champions league.

None City game I’d prob go with England vs Croatia. To get to a World Cup final would be incredible as much as some of you hate International football.
Jesus, tough one that.

be interesting to have added two extra wins in ‘72 and win the title, that would of been our second in 4 years and it could of rally taken us on. Like wise another win in ‘77.

81 is a shout? 83 v Luton all though I suspect that would of just been a stay of execution.

the other one that stands out would of been against QPR in ‘98 to spare us that season in Division Two

Jesus, tough one that.

be interesting to have added two extra wins in ‘72 and win the title, that would of been our second in 4 years and it could of rally taken us on. Like wise another win in ‘77.

81 is a shout? 83 v Luton all though I suspect that would of just been a stay of execution.

the other one that stands out would of been against QPR in ‘98 to spare us that season in Division Two
At the times of those relegations would have agreed, looking back now though it’s part of who we are.

City related - the 4-3 at OT, just because the bent officiating boils my piss just thinking about it.

Non City related - AC Milan not bottling the CL so I'd not have to listen to those cünts bang on about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.