If you could change the result of one match....

Not so much a result but City should have just turn their coach round and refused play after the coach welcome.

This 100% , the coach attack was brushed under the carpet after a couple of days , we should have refused to play and let the Dippers face the ensuing shitstorm ,the fact that Klippety and the Dipper management encouraged the welcome pre-match would have led to sanctions from UEFA.
They c*nts would have given the Dippers a bye because of their 'istree.

Silva was instrumental in getting Mancini fired. Something had been said in the days leading up to the Wigan FA Cup Final. The players could’ve at least won it for us.

We had a tour guide tell us that several senior players told Khaldoon it was him or them. When I say senior, I mean we’d have gone back to mid table if we’d have lost the players that wanted to move clubs because of Mancini.

Sad because I really liked him.

Tons you could pick for City. I'd probably say the CL last year because I genuinely believe we'd have won it. Ajax were good but we would definitely beat them, and Liverpool were so tepid and tame to watch.

Non City - United Bayern 99 CL final. Not a Bayern fan but taking away their greatest achievement would be fucking funny.

And an international, probably England/Croatia. Don't think we'd have beaten the French but would've been amazing just to get to a World Cup final that summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.