If you could hand pick the opposition for the last games ...

Pam

Out of all of the teams in the league, which of this season's premier league teams would you rather be playing in the last home fixture on Sunday and which club would you hate United to be playing in their last away fixture.

No disrespect intended but I would pick QPR. They have the worst away record in the division. As for the rags, I would hate it if Aston Villa were their last away opponents.

PLEASE NOTE:

This thread does not mean to imply any raggish, in the bag chicken-counting.

Pam said:
Out of all of the teams in the league, which of this season's premier league teams would you rather be playing in the last home fixture on Sunday which club would give United their best hope. If I could choose, I would choose QPR

No disrespect intended towards QPR but they have the worst away record in the division. As for the rags, I would hate it if Aston Villa were their last away opponents.

PLEASE NOTE:

I'd pick the team with the worst away record out of the promoted sides............oh.....wait......

BOLTON

Id love to relegate those bastards.

Just compare and contrast Gartside with our supremo Shiekh Monsour, the gulf in class is off the scale.

Brendan110_0 said:
Pam said:
Out of all of the teams in the league, which of this season's premier league teams would you rather be playing in the last home fixture on Sunday which club would give United their best hope. If I could choose, I would choose QPR

No disrespect intended towards QPR but they have the worst away record in the division. As for the rags, I would hate it if Aston Villa were their last away opponents.

PLEASE NOTE:

I'd pick the team with the worst away record out of the promoted sides............oh.....wait......

I thought it was the worst away fixture of ALL the teams. I'll have to check this now.

Pam said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Pam said:

PLEASE NOTE:

I thought it was the worst away fixture of ALL the teams. I'll have to check this now.

yes you're right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.