If you could have one player in the January window.

Txiki Txiki Bang Bang

If you could have one player in the January transfer window who would that player be ?

For me its Marouane Fellaini . Falcao would have been great but the game at the bernabeu proved that we need to strengthen the midfield and the likes of Garcia can't do it . Garcia is a great player and his aerial strength is an advantage for the team but he isn't really the type of midfielder that has that intimidating presence or strength that yaya has , The only Midfielder who i can compare to Yaya at the moment is Fellaini . A midfield with Yaya and Fellaini would be impenetrable except for teams that play tiki taka football like Barcelona .

Xabi Alonso would be a great addition to our squad. Even though we have 500 midfielders not one seems to offer what he does unless Garcia is a pass master and hasn't shown it yet. But I think Alonso might only be available next summer, not in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.