If you could pass one law....

Once a week compulsory study of nature/ the planet from 7 - education leavers age.

I have spent time with my lad watching nature programmes as I found he was saturated with computer games with his mum, who has no interest in nature.

If I had that as a kid, I'd be way different now.

Once a week compulsory study of nature/ the planet from 7 - education leavers age.

I have spent time with my lad watching nature programmes as I found he was saturated with computer games with his mum, who has no interest in nature.

When I were a lad, our computer crashed when the string snapped and the beads fell on he floor.

add to that basic finance and personnal money management. Maybe then we wouldn't have so much debt flying about.

I'd like a more even distribution of industry across the country. In many work types, all the plum jobs are in London. As a City worker, I had to come here against my will to improve my prospects as there was literally no work in the North West. Wales is even worse for it.

Hopefully home working should improve things because firms will realise they don't need people to live in around the capital.

What's going on with radio phone-ins recently?
Every other voice coming in with that whiny nasal cheeky chappy voice and commentary.

Yes. It's another Scouser.

Pass a law immediately that they can have the opportunity to inflict their views on the world as long as it's Radio Merseyside or its Scouse commercial equivalents.
Radio Lah or whatever.
No national stations.

What's going on with radio phone-ins recently?
Every other voice coming in with that whiny nasal cheeky chappy voice and commentary.

Yes. It's another Scouser.

Pass a law immediately that they can have the opportunity to inflict their views on the world as long as it's Radio Merseyside or its Scouse commercial equivalents.
Radio Lah or whatever.
No national stations.
Radio Lah. Excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.