If you could pass one law....

It was covered on 1st page but worth covering again.

the Media. needs to get some heavy regulation going. but this needs to be an impartial ombudsman system, one totally segregated from the Government to prevent bais towards the ruling governments.

After todays dreadful news from one of one my best mates,his step son being murdered from a stabbing,anyone searched and found to be possession of a knife should serve a 10 year prison sentence without any remission given.
I await the fucking snowflakes to read in horror !!

After todays dreadful news from one of one my best mates,his step son being murdered from a stabbing,anyone searched and found to be possession of a knife should serve a 10 year prison sentence without any remission given.
I await the fucking snowflakes to read in horror !!
I agree totally. Why on earth should someone feel the need to carry and use a knife, usually on someone totally unarmed and innocent. Cowardly bastards and deserve all they get, longer prison term is the only deterrent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.