If you could travel back in time...

The Stadium of Light 2012, right about the time the commontator was telling all and sundry that the rags were currently the champs, the lady in red was having a sing song and all was well in the red tinted world..

BOOM!

Sergio smashes the goal of the century in..!

Back in the North East the camera pans to the crushed faces in the crowd, Phil the Face looks gormlessly down the camera lens and the pisscan gesticulates to the troops to go and clap the away end, all the time looking like he's died inside..!

The Sunderland fans revelling in the news and taking the piss, big time..!

Meanwhile, back at the home of the Champions ...,

PANDEMONIUM..!!

A day never to be bettered..!

Is that time machine free..?

I'd give the '55 final a wide berth, but I'd love to see the '56 live - Trautmann, Ewing and Leivers and Booby Johnson in his DavidSilva/KdB persona. Jeez, those three defenders in the team now, and wee Bobby unpicking the parked omnibuses. Brick outhouses, blockhouses? I bet they'd sort out Andy M!

I'd give the '55 final a wide berth, but I'd love to see the '56 live - Trautmann, Ewing and Leivers and Booby Johnson in his DavidSilva/KdB persona. Jeez, those three defenders in the team now, and wee Bobby unpicking the parked omnibuses. Brick outhouses, blockhouses? I bet they'd sort out Andy M!

Either drunk or losing marbles. Bobby bloody Johnson? You can spell better!

Bishop Auckland playing Corinthian Casuals in the Amateur Cup Final at Wembley in front of 100,000.

Bell's return from injury v Newcastle because I missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.