If you could turn the clock back ten years.......

Not take those awful tablets diclofenic that I took for migraines which have ruined my stomach. Leaving me with a lifetime condition.

And know what you know now, what would you do differently?

biggrin.gif

Fucking hell - how long have you got.

Not too much really.
Id probably quit drinking 4 years before I did, Feel so much better since doing that.
I had open heart surgery for a replacement valve 6 years ago, I might have chosen a Pigs valve instead of the mechanical one I have now.

Try not to have too many regrets in life. Can't chance what's been, only what is and what's to come.

Only two things I'd change are giving myself a kick up the arse to get in shape ten years go instead of five, now I'm forty and everything just gets a little more annoying to accomplish with fitness.

Second would be to have not gone on the car trip that resulted in someone apparently not seeing the queue of cars behind us and just not breaking, resulting in periodic lower back pain for me and 6 months of my eldest daughter being very cagey about being in cars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.