if you don't believe then don't tick

tonea2003

with the census now being sent out to all and sundry
for those who don't have a religious leaning here is your chance to put a tick in the right box.
just because you may have been indoctrinated to a certain belief it don't mean you have to tick that particular box

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.atheismuk.com/campaigns/dont-believe-dont-tick/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.atheismuk.com/campaigns/dont ... dont-tick/</a>

Very true and joke things like Jedi don't help.

If you don't believe then have it right and put Atheist

SWP's back said:
Very true and joke things like Jedi don't help.

If you don't believe then have it right and put Atheist

think atheist isn't a choice just no religion, which is just as good i suppose

Just done mine on line and my 95 year old mother in law's.
That's 5 atheists in my household and a 95 year old atheist who doesn't know it!

its quite important really as government use censuses to gauge where people are at which in turn could influence policy making and decisions.

tonea2003 said:
its quite important really as government use censuses to gauge where people are at which in turn could influence policy making and decisions.
yea thats what they tell us. more about controling us

u2fme2 said:
tonea2003 said:
yea thats what they tell us. more about controling us

maybe if that's how you feel, but at least they would know they were controlling what they knew and not what they thought they knew.

i.e people selecting a religion when they are actually not

denislawsbackheel said:
Just done mine on line and my 95 year old mother in law's.
That's 5 atheists in my household and a 95 year old atheist who doesn't know it!

do you not think you are putting her chances at risk when she's at the pearly gates? - I mean this could cause all kinds of confusion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.