If you had a £10 bet to put on the final, what would it be..

Before the semis were played I had a premonition / dream / senior moment - whatever

City beat Stoke 2-1 and Kompany scored the winner.

Been trying to put this bet on ever since and cant get a high street bookie to take the bet or give odds before next week.

andypandy said:
Before the semis were played I had a premonition / dream / senior moment - whatever

Been trying to put this bet on ever since and cant get a high street bookie to take the bet or give odds before next week.

Boy do I hope you are right! It would be perfect if this happened and I'll be delighted if you pick up a big wedge!

andypandy said:

155/1 at Bet365

if you want a bet on the final i would log into betfair. you would get far superior odds for a score + goal scorer than you would with a high street bookie. personally i would stay with man city not to concede in 90 mins and a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.