If you suddenly got famous...

Worrying about people selling their story smacks of paranoia. I did something I consider awful in my late 20’s but, when people hear about it, they rarely make comments. We’ve all been guilty of something unnecessary.
Tell us what you did and I'm sure you will receive well balanced comments.

I hope they don't find my old posts on Chelsea and Blackburn forums.

No idea who mcchelsea and mcblackburn are, I swear.

This one looks familiar...
nuDQ00w.png
Now that's a headline!

Jeremy Kyle shit that pal.

I lost her (as did he) and him too. It was a nice circle of friends and I only ever saw one of them regularly again. Me and her both lived in London and him Manchester. We met one evening for a drink and ended up shagging. It went from there. She was devious and manipulative. I fell for it.

I lost her (as did he) and him too. It was a nice circle of friends and I only ever saw one of them regularly again. Me and her both lived in London and him Manchester. We met one evening for a drink and ended up shagging. It went from there. She was devious and manipulative. I fell for it.

In two threads you have shown you cannot be trusted and could resort to extreme violence

Have a nice day

Made me think of Our Tune and Simon Bates.

On a lighter note

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.