If you think we have it bad......

Nah mate, dont spoil it just yet!

I took so much smug abuse from their fans when we were going through our nineties hell, i am loving giving it back to em 10fold now.

Just another year, or 2, or 3, or.......[/quote]

To be fair mate, they have took a lot of abuse now too and well deserved abuse. They've now had it worse than what we did, going from the Champions League to where they are now, the points deduction and a season longer in the 3rd tier than what we did, and by the looks of things another season is there on the horizon.

If they do make it to the championship I can't see them going straight up again like we did. And when we did, we went straight back down again, so it's looking 3 maybe 4 years before they are back anyway.

And when they eventually come back I hope people haven't forgot about them and the rivalry and atmosphere is still the same to welcome them back. I'm sure Leeds will make us all aware they are back anyway.

[/quote]

This is spot on.

Who else would you like back in the Prem?

For me Sheff Wed, Leeds, Forest & QPR

Get shot of

Boro
Wigan
Pompey
Bolton

All bar none are pointless clubs[/quote]

I agree with you mate. But I think if you have Forest you need Derby.

I'd keep Boro in and fuck Fulham off instead.

I think Wolves, WBA, Birmingham and Coventry should be there too, but as we know, there's only 20.

Didn't the top league used to be 22 or 24 teams before the Premier League came in? I can't remember.

This is spot on.

Who else would you like back in the Prem?

For me Sheff Wed, Leeds, Forest & QPR

Get shot of

Boro
Wigan
Pompey
Bolton

All bar none are pointless clubs[/quote]

I agree with you mate. But I think if you have Forest you need Derby.

I'd keep Boro in and fuck Fulham off instead.

I think Wolves, WBA, Birmingham and Coventry should be there too, but as we know, there's only 20.

Didn't the top league used to be 22 or 24 teams before the Premier League came in? I can't remember.[/quote]

22 teams used to be in the first division.

I wouldn't allow Coventry in, just for having that offensive brown kit they used to have!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.