if you want to ban anything

SilvaDreamachine

why ban paedophilia?

paedophilia isnt an act...child abuse is

why would such literature be illegal?

im no apologist....just posing the question

earlier thread about what we should ban or not ban needs to realise the ramifications

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder and is not banned (illegal), although it is often referred to as if it is because it is so firmly associated with those who do abuse children. You can't ban a disorder.

What do you mean by literature? Are you specifically referring to the written word?

The Protection of Children Act doesn't specifically cover the written word per se (But see this https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...982/Fact_sheet_-_Paedophile_manuals_-_Act.pdf which refers to an amnendment brought about by a how-to manual, which I am sure we would all consider beyond the pale.)

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder and is not banned (illegal), although it is often referred to as if it is because it is so firmly associated with those who do abuse children. You can't ban a disorder.

What do you mean by literature? Are you specifically referring to the written word?

The Protection of Children Act doesn't specifically cover the written word per se (But see this https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...982/Fact_sheet_-_Paedophile_manuals_-_Act.pdf which refers to an amnendment brought about by a how-to manual, which I am sure we would all consider beyond the pale.)
I think that just about covers it. Excellent .

nail on the head mate....try and say that shit on an open forum.....1/10 youre gonna get called a child abuser

i know that were an open forum but believe it or not i do think that people on here arent your typical daily mail or fox news consumers

i do come across this type of miscomprehension on a regular basis though....ususally jealous spouses or significant others

my job is a bit mental lol

nail on the head mate....try and say that shit on an open forum.....1/10 youre gonna get called a child abuser

i know that were an open forum but believe it or not i do think that people on here arent your typical daily mail or fox news consumers

i do come across this type of miscomprehension on a regular basis though....ususally jealous spouses or significant others

my job is a bit mental lol
Why always the Mail and Fox? Do nutters not read the Mirror and watch that **** Stewart?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.