If YOU were a Billionaire looking to buy a club NOW..who?

20sbc07 said:
Everton.

Good players, they just need abit of cash... and a new manager :)

and a new ground, chairman etc etc etc

20sbc07 said:
Everton.

Good players, they just need abit of cash... and a new manager :)

Everton would be the easiest PL side to elevate IMHO.

purely down to demographics, and that any success would be unprecedented Cardiff or Bristol (not made my mind up which one), or West Ham just to see Spuds squirm.

Leeds, even though Bates bought them for a pound and still fcuked up.
He still may come good yet mind but in the right hands Leeds could be a gold mine, the only club in the City and hard core following, they may not get the crowds we did when we were down there, but in the top flight they get a decent following.

Newcastle are probbaly on par with them but they are to far north and won't come cheap, If i was looking to invest then Leeds would be the obvious choice.

Fiorentina. Big name, lots of history, but could probably get them at a reasonable price and it wouldn't be too hard to attract big names with a little flash of the cash. In summary, I WANT TO LIVE IN FIRENZE. Or Palermo, just because its cool to wear pink, end of.

Everton or Sheff Weds. Agree with previous poster. Everton are prime for a billionaire owner to make them a top 4 team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.