If you were manager ?

TaylorWill07

what defender would you buy ?
what midfielder would you buy ?
and what forward would you buy ?

Realistically

my personal opinion is that i have no effing idea who is realistic

it depends on the individual club and player

personally, taiwo, cambiasso and villa would be the biz. villa is so hard working we could play him as a long striker away from home, with petrov and sweep breaking on the wings and rob as an attacking midfielder orchestrating things and breaking forward too. well, it worked awesomely in PES for me last night, anyway ;)

bizzbo said:
my personal opinion is that i have no effing idea who is realistic

it depends on the individual club and player

personally, taiwo, cambiasso and villa would be the biz. villa is so hard working we could play him as a long striker away from home, with petrov and sweep breaking on the wings and rob as an attacking midfielder orchestrating things and breaking forward too. well, it worked awesomely in PES for me last night, anyway ;)

I like your idea pal, sound mint.
i would cloose cambiasso and villa also but would choose chiellini as our defender although i would take taiwo looks very good.

Chiellini - amazing
Arshavin - just for his ability to open up a defence
Owen or Santa Cruz - you could say all the world class strikers but these two are both experienced can knock em in and santa cruz seems to be on hughes tactical level

cheillini-(so not to upset Taylorwill07 :P
kaka- looks possible and he is class
villa or eto'o

my team would look like

hart
zab-----dunne-----richards------cheillini
-------------kompany---------------
swp----------kaka-------------ireland
----------------robinho----------------
-------------villa/eto'o-------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.