If............

MCFC_Freestyler said:
We won't beat arsenal, chelsea or liverpool away

i have a feeling we could do the scum, maybe even a draw

if we tighten up in the window and bring some real class in, i don't think there is no reason why we can't win all 4 games and go unbeaten in Jan, all games we should win

Assuming we didn't have the Window, Arsenal, Chel$ki and the Scum would have points possibilities. All 3 haven't been convincing at home by any means.

We'll see what Jan brings to reassess what we'd do away, though.

RobbieBrewer said:
Why do they come on here?

Because they know the tide is turning towards us.They're starting to feel and voice all the emotions they constantly accuse us of feeling towards them-but about thirty years too early.

Their club carries the largest debt in world football.
They can no longer dominate,bully or intimidate other clubs like us and Villa financially anymore.
baconface knows this.He knows they can't compete.His ability to "cherrypick" the likes of Rooney has been taken away from him...the rules of the game he started all those years ago,constantly breaking transfer records for the likes of Pallister,Veron and Ferdinand-have changed.
Their 25 year monopoly on signing the best players and being the "playground bully" has been ended.
Virtually overnight.
They have seen the first evidence of this with extra 10 mill they had to pay for Berbatov.
They were powerless to do anything about it.
WE forecd the issue.They weren't in control.
A statement of intent.
A message.
Like signing one of the best players in the world,one that rags could only dream of-from Madrid.
It will happen again.And again.

They can't handle it.But can do nothing about it.

They can try and deny it-and they will.

But they are SCARED.

Karma.It's coming to them.

Soon.

couldn't agree more.

Biggsy1 said:
The rags have just quoted this thread, sad little fuckers!

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104275
whilst reading through the thread i found this
wiganste
Bad Motherfucker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not really funny but on the other hand, it raised a smile.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum...hp?f=1&t=98285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum...hp?f=1&t=98285</a>

Quote:
Carl Ramsbottom (originaly from Heywood )Had an Accident when leaveing the Stadium at Shalke .He went down the steps & suffered Massive Head Injuries & has been in a Coma ever Since .His Distraught Family are keeping a Vigil at the Hospital & are now in Financial Difficulties .A Collection is going to be held in some pubs on Boxing Day .If any one would like to make a donation send Cheques please to Andrew Ramsbottom 100 Miller Street Heywood or for more info Phone Ian Ramsbottom 07852826150 .Regards Don

quite shocking i thought...he says its not realy funny, but why make fun of it??!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.