Ighalo ignored.

Emms

My daughter plays for Uni of Manchester firsts and at their training tonight there was some random doing drills on his own on their pitch so they cleared him off. Turns out it was Ighalo training on his own cos he's fresh in from China so he's not been allowed on warm weather training with rest of the United squad. Some of her team went for photos once staff explained what was going on but she resolutely ignored him as a Blue since birth. I'm so proud!

Bit of a cheek how they send him down to the Uni pitches rather than risk him at Carrington!

My daughter plays for Uni of Manchester firsts and at their training tonight there was some random doing drills on his own on their pitch so they cleared him off. Turns out it was Ighalo training on his own cos he's fresh in from China so he's not been allowed on warm weather training with rest of the United squad. Some of her team went for photos once staff explained what was going on but she resolutely ignored him as a Blue since birth. I'm so proud!

lock her away for a fortnight!

Which sad fuckers wanted a picture ffs!

He probably feels he's dodged a bullet, tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.