Ignacio Camacho

decmancity

Opinions on this lad?

We need to bolster our midfield and I think that he could really do that. He is still young enough to improve but is not that inexperienced either with plenty of games for Malaga under his belt.

Stats like this;
18 Appearances
67 tackles- 3.7 a game
61 Interceptions- 3.4 a game
5e4ddbb5763782091d2c967c4311ad77.png

Encouraging stats for a player that could be picked up relatively cheaply and has plenty of room to grow.

I can understand that people would want the ready made player eg De Rossi etc but I really like this guy.

Mods we have enough separate threads on here; every time a new one comes up it seems like we are linked with another player, when it is actually a poster just naming a player they like - could we not have 1 thread for these "I like a player, do you?" posts?

he could replacing de jong. if city do sign him, it will be the ending for fernandinho.

He's good, but it there was a def midfielder I would be taking from Malaga, it would be Toulalan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.