IGTV rankings

For all that IGTV has as much relevance for the club as the local tiddlywinks results, it's very instructive on how media works these days, with all the clicks for headlines involving Big Red and The Cult of Liverpool being much more important than the story itself.

For all that IGTV has as much relevance for the club as the local tiddlywinks results, it's very instructive on how media works these days, with all the clicks for headlines involving Big Red and The Cult of Liverpool being much more important than the story itself.

That was my point, to show how the media works, that's why I called 'Media Thread 2018/19', alas someone has decided to change the thread title, ah well!

I felt compelled to start this thread on the back of the news that has been reported by The Mirror that Liverpool are 3rd in the rankings for IGTV and U****d are 5th.

I apologise in advance for starting this thread as I know it can create a lot of tension but I couldn't sit idly by while my fellow Bluemooners remained ignorant to this exciting news.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-third-manchester-united-fifth-13156104

Cant wait for the open top bus parade

That was my point, to show how the media works, that's why I called 'Media Thread 2018/19', alas someone has decided to change the thread title, ah well!

I'm with you Brother, if we allow them to change our thread titles what next ? soon there will be a like button and then a seperate thread for individual players. I say me make a stand. We need a media thread and we need it now.

I felt compelled to start this thread on the back of the news that has been reported by The Mirror that Liverpool are 3rd in the rankings for IGTV and U****d are 5th.

I apologise in advance for starting this thread as I know it can create a lot of tension but I couldn't sit idly by while my fellow Bluemooners remained ignorant to this exciting news.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-third-manchester-united-fifth-13156104
Anyone else and the club at the top would be the headline!

I'm with you Brother, if we allow them to change our thread titles what next ? soon there will be a like button and then a seperate thread for individual players. I say me make a stand. We need a media thread and we need it now.

I'd give that post a like, but...

Are we still top or have the raggy fans been furiously clicking away just to try and make them relevant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.