Ikea kitchen

ayia napa blues

Looking at buying one in next few days anyone any experiences good or bad and if not any good any other recommendations

Been quoted 2.5k for 8 cupboards and cooker and extractor fan and sink
And 1.5k to fit

Seems reasonable and quality seems decent

Interested in the responses . My sister just asked me the same question last week. I suspect ikea is pretty low quality.

They're deccent, Iv'e put a few in. I did work on a job though where Ikea installed the kitchens (six kitchens in six units), and fucked up every single counter top and I had to fix it.

Why not buy one from Vance Miller . Top quality ,delivered on time and no bits missing . . ;-)

ayia napa blues said:
Looking at buying one in next few days anyone any experiences good or bad and if not any good any other recommendations

Been quoted 2.5k for 8 cupboards and cooker and extractor fan and sink
And 1.5k to fit

Seems reasonable and quality seems decent

Fuck me 1.5 k to fit a kitchen, jesus fucking christ is that a normal/average price to get a kitchen fitted ?

rushts said:
Honestly can't help you mate, but i've heard that the Swedish sizes are different to our metric sizes, so prob just to be aware. I may be completely wrong though.

I think I'm right in saying it is ikeas sizes, as opposed sweedish sizes, that are different to ours. The reason being that if want to buy anything that fits into the kitchen, it's got to be from Ikea. I think their mattress sizes are also different to ours for the same reason.

I am fairly certain that the word I**a has been banned from Bluemoon. You are now condemned to 25 years in the lowest circle of hell or a season ticket at the swamp - the choice is yours.

I'm a kitchen fitter and done a few of ikea ones. They're not bad quality at all. As warpig has stated though, their sizes are different to anybody else's kitchens so you have to buy the majority of the stuff from them! I'd defo shop around a little though. Take ikeas plan with you and get some prices. Also 1.5 k to fit 8 units and a couple of appliances is a piss take!!

If you decide to shop around avoid B&Q. They will sell you a lot of stuff what you don't need. I did one from them a few weeks ago. With everything that I took back for the customer they ended up getting back over £600!!! I think they quoted them nearly 3 k for fitting as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.