Iker Muniain

Wonder what his release clause is? I'm willing to bet it's less than what we're willing to pay for Sanchez

He'll be Spain's top strikers in a few years, you can tell he is a fantastic talent. We have been linked to him in the past, much like his Bilbao teammate Martinez, but nothing came of it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rumours/2009/12/13/1684811/athletic-bilbao-talent-iker-muniain-a-target-for-manchester-city-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rum ... ster-city-</a>

I think his release clause is quite high. I remember when he burst on the scene they where saying £10m-£12m being enough but i think that has doubled in the past year. He didnt start everygame for Bilbao last year and wasnt their best player but hes only 18 years old. £20m would be a bargain for a player who is already good enough to play in the premier league and who can only get better. Only problem is, is that he is very loyal to Bilbao as most Basque players are. They cant spend the money on other players unless they are Basque and there arent many good players knocking around that arent already at Bilbao. If Martinez or Llorente leaves this summer then Muniain will definitely stay as they wont let more than 1 of them go.

Tevez City said:
Not sure if he is better than Wiess

Thats like saying i'd rather shag my mum than Maria Sharapova.

Put down the crack pipe and back away slowly.

grasshoppers-facepalm-fail-facepalm-face-pedo-demotivational-poster-1252243283.jpg
<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 am --<br /><br />
Mad 4 It said:
Citizenhill said:
Tevez City said:
Not sure if he is better than Wiess

He's better than Weiss.

Better than Hazard?

Definately has the potential to be.

Can't see him leaving anytime soon as Athletic are a team with all the young talent in muniain, martinez, de Marcos, susaeta, llorente and now Herrera. And with Marcelo Bielsa about to take over the reighns its going to be an exciting team to watch. I'm not sure on his release clause but I'm sure its pretty high as the rest of their players and if I'm not mistaken he has signed a new contract recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.