Iker Muniain

He is really talented and we've been linked with him before, should be a star in the future. Always hard to sign the Basque boys from Bilbao though (Llorente, Martinez, etc.).

Bit unfair comparing a 22 year old to an 18 year old though, 18 year olds are still in a heavy development stage. And Marin is good but his progress has stalled and Germany stopped calling him up.

Tevez City said:
I think Marko Marin is better than him.

WTF!
Shocked.jpg

I have never heard Marin called the German Messi. On the other hand i have heard Muniain called the Spanish Messi.

LoveCity said:
Bit unfair comparing a 22 year old to an 18 year old though, 18 year olds are still in a heavy development stage. And Marin is good but his progress has stalled and Germany stopped calling him up.

Richards is 4th in the picking order for England.

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

But Germany have a manager without any noticeable bias (except towards older players like Ballack who he has phased out). Capello has a clear problem with Richards can the same be said about Löw with Marin?

We won't go for Marko Marin, he'll probably go to Liverpool or Spurs.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

But Germany have a manager without any noticeable bias (except towards older players like Ballack who he has phased out). Capello has a clear problem with Richards can the same be said about Löw with Marin?

We won't go for Marko Marin, he'll probably go to Liverpool or Spurs.

I don`t know why Low is not picking Marin, but what I do know is that Marko Marin will be a fantastic addition to any Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.