Ilaix Moriba

From Barca? We probably realised it would have been an IOU, and we would ever receive whatever they promised.
Could have threatened them with administration for non payment of a couple hundred grand now that our lawyers know their way round European legislation post CAS.

Absolutely no clue what the player is like (not even a Youtube compilation), but his father is throwing a huge red flag up for me.

We had a pair of brothers (African heritage I think), their father either managed them or just couldn't resist sticking his oar in. He used to slaughter the club claiming all sorts of crap because he thought that would get him his sons a better deal every so often. Don't think the club would consider this lad nowadays.

Absolutely no clue what the player is like (not even a Youtube compilation), but his father is throwing a huge red flag up for me.

We had a pair of brothers (African heritage I think), their father either managed them or just couldn't resist sticking his oar in. He used to slaughter the club claiming all sorts of crap because he thought that would get him his sons a better deal every so often. Don't think the club would consider this lad nowadays.
The Dele Bashirus ?

I would have preferred we got a fee for his further development

We did get a fee for his further development.
Development fees are inescapable, the signing club either pays you sufficiently for the work you’ve put in or a third party assessment is made and the signing club has to pay that.

I think that Garcia will continue to develop and could come back here one day if he achieves anything like his potential, and you can tell from the way the club handled him with total respect, throughout the exit process, that they believe he’ll be special and were very keen to maintain good relations with him.

The only thing that could scupper it is if he, as a young man, took any note of the bitter shit thrown at him by the more entitled amongst our support - those with emotional issues, who can’t let go, were absolutely scouse-like in the hate they threw at the kid while he was never anything other than respectful to us.
The saga was an embarrassment to the vast majority of our support who are, as we know, decent and reasonable people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.