Ilaramendi

g180aj

With real signing Lucas silva he could be a good option for us, better than fernando if I'm not mistaken around 25 and would prob cost around £15mill.

He'd be more than a good option for us. He's an extremely talented footballer and one that we should be looking at. I think it's safe to say that any potential midfielder we look to buy has to have avoided playing in the Portuguese leagues! How is it that we managed to get Garcia and Fernando and Chelsea got Matic! Stay clear of Portugal from now on!

Back to Illaramendi - he's probably going to cost a fair whack as Real will try to consolidate their losses on him. It will be interesting to see what happens in light of their rumoured interest in Pogba, Reus and everyone else! I'd happily take Isco and Illaramendi off their hands!

Khedira is most likely leaving and maybe they will recall Casemiro so he would probably come cheap only if Casemiro is deemed ready for them in my opinion...

supercity88 said:
I think it's safe to say that any potential midfielder we look to buy has to have avoided playing in the Portuguese leagues! How is it that we managed to get Garcia and Fernando and Chelsea got Matic! Stay clear of Portugal from now on!

I imagine the buy back clause had much to do with it.....

Garcia was overpriced,but he put in the occasional important performance and contributed to a title win,we also got a large chunk of our money back.
Fernando is proving a decent purchase,he's limited......but we knew that,and currently 12m is about his worth.I have a suspicion he will grow into this league though.

So,not as bad as you suggest.

supercity88 said:
He'd be more than a good option for us. He's an extremely talented footballer and one that we should be looking at. I think it's safe to say that any potential midfielder we look to buy has to have avoided playing in the Portuguese leagues! How is it that we managed to get Garcia and Fernando and Chelsea got Matic! Stay clear of Portugal from now on!

Back to Illaramendi - he's probably going to cost a fair whack as Real will try to consolidate their losses on him. It will be interesting to see what happens in light of their rumoured interest in Pogba, Reus and everyone else! I'd happily take Isco and Illaramendi off their hands!

I'd love us to get Reus and illaramendi and if the papers are to be believed he is a target for arsenal at £19mill. With his lack of games I'd say a deal could be done for around £15mill and Reus is a simple as it depends on how good our offer is and if he thinks it's the best 1 for him out of the many he will receive.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Khedira could be available on a free. Illaramendi is like a poor man's fabregas.
Not even.....one is a DM and the other is an AM/Deep lying playmaker......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.