Gundoman
Does whatever
The fuck he can
Can he score?
Course he can
Because he is
The Gundoman
giphy.gif

I think you might be doing Frank a disservice!

"It was reported by Mensa in 2009 that Lampard showed an unusually high IQ score during neurological research carried out by the Chelsea doctor, Bryan English. English stated that "Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests""

That's a quote from Frank's wiki page and was also a master of getting into intelligent positions to score goals - 193 league goals from midfield speaks for itself.

Mind you, if you had asked me who of him and Slippy Steve would be most likely to be a successful manager I would have bet the mortgage on Frank. I guess Rangers and Chelsea are very different jobs though.
Everything's relative - if you are a footballer with an IQ of 60, you are likely mensa material

did he have a nose job? his nose look different from the picture of him in dortmund

did he have a nose job? his nose look different from the picture of him in dortmund
Yes, he had the same surgery done that Leroy Sane did. It supposedly helps with breathing. He had it done after the last World Cup - you may remember him wearing a mask for a bit.

I hope Germany's defeat to North Macedonia doesn't deflate one of our stars of the season too much, on his debut as Captain. He scored his penalty, anyone see the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.