Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not certain on him if i am honest. But those more informed than me tell me he is a class player. Seemed a bit in the Ian Scott mould to me last season at times! Tin Hat on.

Is he going to miss the beginning of the season then? I thought he would be fit and ready to go and would be like a new signing.

Still not certain on him if i am honest. But those more informed than me tell me he is a class player. Seemed a bit in the Ian Scott mould to me last season at times! Tin Hat on.
No mate he is one of those rare players that can find space and then seems to have time on the ball. Tommy Hutchison, Paul Lake and the two Silva's are/were the same - quality player whose only issue is injuries.

We didn't quite see the best of him last season as he was still finding his fitness when his knee went. If he could stay fit he'll be a fantastic signing.

Would that have been the Barca game that he seemed in the Ian Scott mould? Do you recall our game against Dortmund back in 2012, you know the one when Hart played a blinder because we were getting torn apart, do you recall who was tearing us apart in midfield? Ian Scott indeed!

Would that have been the Barca game that he seemed in the Ian Scott mould? Do you recall our game against Dortmund back in 2012, you know the one when Hart played a blinder because we were getting torn apart, do you recall who was tearing us apart in midfield? Ian Scott indeed!

Played with Ian Scott and he was class by the way but couldn't be a presence like a YAYA or dominate games. Like I said others more informed tell me he is great. I wasn't wowed from what I saw last season. And yes I was at both the games you refer to.

Played with Ian Scott and he was class by the way but couldn't be a presence like a YAYA or dominate games. Like I said others more informed tell me he is great. I wasn't wowed from what I saw last season. And yes I was at both the games you refer to.

You're a hard man/woman to please if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.