Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever wondered what it would feel like, returning after a lengthy injury? I'd be shitting bricks.

No rush. Let's ease him back in, then sit back and enjoy. Seems a great lad who could have a big future here.

Went to Youtube to look at the Barca game. Can't wait to have him fully fit - should coincide with CL games

Yaya's obvious weakness was in his big European performances. This is manifest and undeniable.
Yaya was a beast against Madrid in 2012 at the Bernabeu. Silva hasn't been brilliant in Champs league for us either. It's more down to the whole team rather than separate individuals.

I was at the Bernabeu that night and I would refute the suggestion that he ran that game.
I actually thought Silva was head and shoulders our best player that night. I remember us getting kicked to bits by Madrid (I can only assume Mourinho was still in charge at this point) whenever we got the ball that night and Silva was a class above; riding tackles and holding possession nonetheless.

Edit: Of course Maureen was in charge that night, I've just remembered him celebrating like a bellend when they scored their winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.