Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri would be out the door before Gundogan on this season's perfromances

not diasagreing but maybe he deserves another season...gundogan has been poor every season so far...not seen anything consistently from him to make me belive there isnt better options out there for us

not diasagreing but maybe he deserves another season...gundogan has been poor every season so far...not seen anything consistently from him to make me belive there isnt better options out there for us
He is what he is slow , and it is not going to change but fair do he has been better that David Silva last season and this , that is not pulling down Silva either his legs have gone also, both would have lasted longer if we had more runners around them

should be the first player sold and shifted out - he has a negative affect on those around him.....stats sho his passing as being one of thebest but thats easy when its all sideways and backwards.

Get him gone

Yep. Some people don't quite seem to understand the dynamics of a team and the effect DMs/CMs have, instead looking at their performance with a narrow view. That's not how the midfield functions.

When you're constantly passing it sideways and backwards at a slow pace from those positions you're negatively affecting every aspect of our game, by making it harder for everyone else to do their own jobs and be as effective as they can be. Wanna know why Fernandinho is held in such high regard? THAT is precisely the reason - he made everyone else tick.

He is what he is slow , and it is not going to change but fair do he has been better that David Silva last season and this , that is not pulling down Silva either his legs have gone also, both would have lasted longer if we had more runners around them

really - better than David Silva last season - you are having a laugh.

Gundogan is one of the main reasons for all of our under performances nearly every time it happens

really - better than David Silva last season - you are having a laugh.

Gundogan is one of the main reasons for all of our under performances nearly every time it happens
I am not a Gundogan fan, as I said he is too slow for us and needs others to do the running such as KDB, and when others carry a player they break down, but he has his own qualities and did outplay Silva last season and this

Did nothing wrong.

The midfield is about balance. The right mix of players. In isolation both gundogan and rodri are excellent football players but they need a KDB beside them. I think phil can also supply that central support.

He was not to blame and did what was asked of him today.

Played in all 8 defeats this season.
Played in all 6 defeats last season.
Played in all 7 defeats in 17/18.
Played in 4 out of 5 defeats he was available for before injury in 16/17.

So 25 out of 26 possible defeats is an unwanted record for a squad player.
Good research fact does have it`s place such as Laporte having the most wins out of his first 50 games and Zincky`s winning run last season, on this one i am not sure who to blame, Gundogan for playing badly or Pep for playing him? shocking stat though

Played in all 8 defeats this season.
Played in all 6 defeats last season.
Played in all 7 defeats in 17/18.
Played in 4 out of 5 defeats he was available for before injury in 16/17.

So 25 out of 26 possible defeats is an unwanted record for a squad player.

As i thought. He is key to the issues we have when up against the better teams. Too slow and a negative passer too often...square passes all the time...press him and he is vulnerable. Needs to be gione

These stats are not a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.