Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by David 'El Mago' Silva, 12 Jul 2019.

1. blueparrot

blueparrot

Even the free kick he gave away was a good tackle.

2. karen7

karen7

Ilkay Gundogan: “It’s an extraordinary situation right now and extraordinary situations need extraordinary solutions. We see ourselves as top players and a top club and this is a chance for us to show that and deal with the situation as well as possible..."

“It’s about when everything starts again but it doesn’t start when we are back in training (at the club), it has already started, that is how we should see it, so that we can play in all these things and be ready for every competition.”

“I feel I am still privileged in this difficult time and I had to help people who were struggling. We got in touch with people over there (Germany), the local football club (SVG Birgden-Langbroich-Schierwaldenrath)..."

"...the federation (Middle Rhine FA), medical clinics and we found a solution where we were able to help people. It was mostly people a little older who cannot go to the supermarket and amateur players helped take them what they needed..."

"Also for people in clinics, especially (those working) in intensive care - we can’t appreciate enough what they are doing. We're thankful, we have a home, food, people that love us. In this situation we have to try give something back.” [via
    @5liveSport

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

Look at Gundogan key pass for Sterling, he is the best at those passes ( Pre assists)

Dage likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

Why limit who can read your posts??

5. karen7

karen7

What do you mean?

6. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

I've no idea - just worked it out

7. mccity

mccity

I assume he tried to read your profile on here.

8. karen7

karen7

Ah right thanks

9. Boris Becker’s Backhand

Boris Becker’s Backhand

Team supported:
    City
    Gundog’s my guilty pleasure. I’ve missed watching his perfect first touch and metronomic passes. Even the bloke sat behind me moaning that he doesn’t play a 60 yd Hollywood thru ball every time he gets possession can’t dull my enjoyment.

Dage likes this.
  10. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    I recall one day when he had 5-6 of these passes (including over the top ones), was probably the best player in the team and first thing I saw when I came to this thread is that he was shit that game :D