Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Rodri at the job he was signed to do; we could have persisted with Gundogan and Fernandinho sharing the role for another year or two.

Better than Rodri at the job he was signed to do; we could have persisted with Gundogan and Fernandinho sharing the role for another year or two.

That's why we signed rodri when we did? Gundogan and Fernando go are on hand and whilst dinho hasn't played that role all season, gundogan has quite a lot. Rodri will be excellent once he settles.

As for gundogan, I prefer him deeper to when he plays as one of the 8s. He may not fly into tackles, but he makes an awful lot of clever interceptions.

My thoughts too, Rodri hasn’t impressed so far.

His best game was Burnley away but generally speaking he’s been poor.

My thoughts too, Rodri hasn’t impressed so far.

His best game was Burnley away but generally speaking he’s been poor.

@twosips hit the nail on the head with his match reaction. Gundogan plays brilliantly in the 6 role versus ‘man city light’ versions of teams we face. He was excellent tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.