Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no news re signing a new contract. If this is Dave’s last season, Gunders runs his current deal down, and we cop for a 2 window ban, then we’re going to be pretty short in the two central attacking midfielder roles next season..... Kev, Bernie and Foden, and er that’s it. Should we not be looking at someone like Fernandes in this window?

Still no news re signing a new contract. If this is Dave’s last season, Gunders runs his current deal down, and we cop for a 2 window ban, then we’re going to be pretty short in the two central attacking midfielder roles next season..... Kev, Bernie and Foden, and er that’s it. Should we not be looking at someone like Fernandes in this window?
There was reports that talks are underway again,it is dave's last season for sure,we have never been interested in fernandes

If Gundogan is not signing then I would ship him out this window. Its better to get £20m-£25m for him than nothing next summer. Would try for Fernandes or Aouar to replace him.

Think he is looking for to get top deal into his mid 30s, not sure that would be wise on City's part. If he was as athletic as Fernandinho then no problem.

What’s the latest with Gundogan?

My lad wants his name and number on his new away shirt but I’m reluctant to do it if he’s off before the deadline?

I lowkey fear that Gundogan will run down his contract and join the dippers on a free next season. Obviously has a history with Klopp and he speaks glowingly about him. The interest will sure to be mutual because he can offer Liverpool something different in the midfield compared to what they currently possess. Plus they would love to 'weaken' a big rival.

Ilkay needs to jog back to Manchester for fitness after that disasterclass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.