Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often did he have to defend exactly? He was a big part of the reason why we kept Tottenham back in their own half the entire game.

I hope you're not planning on pinning the blame for one of the goals on him.

I thought one goal was a keepers mistake, a rare one, and another a corner that pe4haps as a team is a weakness, the third attempt at goal was from 100yards, who wants to blame Gundoghan for that.

I thought one goal was a keepers mistake, a rare one, and another a corner that pe4haps as a team is a weakness, the third attempt at goal was from 100yards, who wants to blame Gundoghan for that.
Oh! You'd be surprised :)

It should not have reached eddie,the midfield went missing,there were a few at fault there

Think he should have taken a touch before shooting, though I get the impression they’re all being encouraged to hit first time when at the end of sweeping moves. He should also have backed out of the way when he got in Jesus’ road at the back post. Minor quibbles.

It should not have reached eddie,the midfield went missing,there were a few at fault there

Yes, the team did not press as usual, but to put blame on gundogan shows a lack of football knowledge, when, if Eddie was in the right position, he could have put his cap over a back pass.

One thing I cannot stand is when fans have a hard on over particular players and blame them for everything, not that you do that of course.
He played well yesterday, yet the same people who do not like him, made him culpable .

Yes, the team did not press as usual, but to put blame on gundogan shows a lack of football knowledge, when if Eddie was in the right position, he could have put his cap over a back pass.

One thing I cannot stand is when fans have a hard on over particular players and blame them for everything, not that you do that of course.
He played well yesterday, yet the same people who do not like him, made him culpable .
I didn't blame him for goal,he was one of many that fell asleep after we scored,i'm a gundy fan but to suggest he is as good at defending a break away would be wrong as he is not good at putting his foot in when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.