Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t understand why Pep played him in that role today when better players Rodri and Fernandino are available. It seems he is always trying to shoe horn him in somewhere. Today he was slower than usual and gutless.

Can’t understand why Pep played him in that role today when better players Rodri and Fernandino are available. It seems he is always trying to shoe horn him in somewhere. Today he was slower than usual and gutless.
He was probably expecting Bournemouth to set up like they did against us last season. Gundo tends to do well in that deeper role against parked buses.

Its pretty obvious Gundogan is Pep's favourite player. But then again, every manager has their favourites and Pep is no different.

I think Gundogan should be squad player but Pep seems to think differently.

Its pretty obvious Gundogan is Pep's favourite player. But then again, every manager has their favourites and Pep is no different.

Perhaps he feels sorry for him

He was disappointing and ineffectual today imo. Pleased when Rodri came on as we looked more like .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.