#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid £25m for him he has been instrumental in helping us to half a dozen trophies since he arrived , alongside Jesus probably our best value signing since Pep arrived.
One thing i do agree with Guardiola likes him so yours , mine and every other f*ckers opinion doesnt matter one jot, which makes an additional idiotic thread about Gundogan an exercise in futility.
Whereas you repeatedly posting in it isn't futile at all?

If Barça are losing Rakitic, Vidal etc if we have to pay a fee for Leo maybe they might fancy Gundogan there? Garcia and Gundogan for Leo? Plus that would hopefully free up a space for Aouar! Lol

If Barça are losing Rakitic, Vidal etc if we have to pay a fee for Leo maybe they might fancy Gundogan there? Garcia and Gundogan for Leo? Plus that would hopefully free up a space for Aouar! Lol

He isn't mobile anymore so he will not suit Barcelona either. Still a handy squad player though

Was he the only one who underperformed ?
My point is that the key decisions that affected the result were pep's decisions that revolved around gundogun. in the spurs game pep for the first time that season, paired gundogun with fernandinho in a double pivot. In the Liverpool 3-0 hammering, pep dropped Kevin to the bench to accommodate gundogun on the right wing. Fa cup semi and Lyon, we would have won if pep had benched gundogun

Sorry if I gave the impression that I was knocking him I apologize I couldn't agree more he played the same kind of role, but was effective doing so
And many of the recurring problems we talk about now with our defensively shit left backs wouldn’t even be a thing with a natural left footer like Barry covering and protecting that side of our defence. Brilliant player who could smell danger before it happened

My point is that the key decisions that affected the result were pep's decisions that revolved around gundogun. in the spurs game pep for the first time that season, paired gundogun with fernandinho in a double pivot. In the Liverpool 3-0 hammering, pep dropped Kevin to the bench to accommodate gundogun on the right wing. Fa cup semi and Lyon, we would have won if pep had benched gundogun

We would have beaten Lyon if we rhad eplaced ONE player , when they ALL played shite. Give it a rest.

We would have beaten Lyon if we rhad eplaced ONE player , when they ALL played shite. Give it a rest.
If you can't see how gundogun single handedly slows the tempo down, can't make a single forward pass and won't help the defence out then I'm afraid I can't help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.