#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly because he's trying to make killer balls as opposed to the simple pass.

I'm not gonna debate the merits of a safe passer vs high risk/high reward as everyone should know we need a balance in a side which defends primarily through possession - but I will point out a made up stat when I see one!

Firstly Gundogan doesnt play the creative role that KDB does, so his assist will never match KDB's figures , as for the obsesssion with Gundogan absolutely not , i dont comment on his performance after every single game he plays , i leave that to others and their agenda. Gundogan is a top player his achievements in the game is the only proof you require.
Next
If you think Gundo is a top player that's fine by me...I actually wish he was. Sadly, from my side, he just doesn't do enough but I hope he has a great season... good luck to him.

I'm not gonna debate the merits of a safe passer vs high risk/high reward as everyone should know we need a balance in a side which defends primarily through possession - but I will point out a made up stat when I see one!
I thought Gundo's influence was very much on display against Leeds when he wasn't playing and both Foden (especially Foden) and Kev keeps trying to advance the ball at every single instance which resulted in us not keeping the ball and going back and forth with Leeds all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.